Further education for scientists and transfer officers
The growing importance of the topic of knowledge and technology transfer (KTT) in universities, colleges and non-university research institutions leads to an increased demand for needs-based and context-adapted qualification and further training of scientists and transfer officers.
With the support of suitable qualification and further training measures, a number of scientific institutions are currently working on continuous improvement and further expansion of structured activities in order to make scientific findings also effective in the economy and society.
An additional positive effect of targeted qualification and further training in the areas of innovation, transfer and entrepreneurship is often that the innovation culture of the institution is further strengthened and the areas of research and innovation are interlinked in an even more targeted manner. In addition, young scientists in particular are sensitised as potential innovators and encouraged to make their scientific work even more effective.
Against this background, Atrineo AG offers scientific institutions support in the design and implementation of qualification and further training measures. In all sensitisation and qualification formats, it attaches great importance to the practical and attractive transfer of knowledge, a personal level of communication between lecturers and participants and, if technically feasible, to the best possible networking between participants.
In addition, Atrineo AG regularly holds workshop series on selected transfer-relevant topics on behalf of universities and non-university research institutions. In recent years, over 100 qualification and further training events have been held for scientists, transfer officers and people interested in setting up their own businesses, with a total of over 2,000 participants.
Atrineo has experience with common and innovative attendance formats (lectures, training courses, seminars, bootcamps, various workshop formats, case studies, training, networking/exchange events, etc.), but blended learning (combination of online seminars, video units and face-to-face events) and online courses (video units with online assessments) are also used.
Selected key topics of the qualification and continuing education events:
- Transfer activation (How do I get more transfer?) and basics in transfer
- Target group management in the form of a training module lasting several months
- Stakeholder involvement and dealing with external cooperation partners
- Development and implementation of transfer strategies
- Finding fields of application and analysis of the corresponding markets
- Business Basics for Scientists
- Commercialisation process for scientists
- Business planning for research results
- management of intellectual property in the environment of scientific institutions
- Spin-off support in scientific institutions
- Negotiation training for scientists and transfer officers